Domain Industry news aggregator Domaining.com is running a special newsletter collecting the 100 best submitted domains. The newsletter will be mailed out on Jan 9th, 2011. You can now submit your domains for consideration and the names will then be mailed to Domaining.com subscribers as well as emailed to the members of the following forums: DNForum.com, DomainState.com and AcornDomains.co.uk.
The rules are:
- Only one domain per member, no exception.
- Any extension is welcome but .COM is recommended.
- No typo, no hack, no cybersquatting, no adult.
- Double check you are not misspelling your domain.
- Priced for domainers (remember they know domain value).
- Sale commission is 10%.
- Sale exclusivity will run for 2 weeks after newsletter delivery.
- Domains sales will be escrow by ECOP.com for FREE.
Disclaimer: DNN may obtain a share of the commissions collect by the sale from Domaining.com.
(c) 2011 DomainNameNews.com (2)
RRPproxy – the domain business engine
Home for your domains.
on the planet: Discover the details of a domain’s current ownership,
learn a domain’s pedigree and find all the domains ever owned by a
specific company or individual by accessing historical information from DomainTools.com.